The ministerial goals for any faith community must be an integral part of the liturgical, ministerial, and sacramental presence of Church.
Our goals are:
- To build a solid foundation for a dynamic ministry.
- To challenge the faith community to develop a meaningful relationship with Christ.
- To challenge the faith community to develop a meaningful relationship with each other.
- To challenge the faith community and Church to see themselves as God sees them; with love, compassion, forgiveness, and inclusion.
- To teach:
- without bias – openly revealing historical meanings and situations.
- about proper authority – to empower community responsibility.
- through the visions and ministry of the Lord Jesus, the Christ.
- To empower the faith community to have a desire and passion to be examples of the Living Christ to all people.
- To help build an emerging Church – ever forward thinking and inclusive of all God’s Holy People.